Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some firsts

Miles took his first bottle the other day. Frank was stoked to be able to feed him. I guess I hadn't really thought about it being such a big deal since I feed him all the time. But it was great to see them bond. Now I'll be feeding and pumping...how is this a good thing!? :-)
I was reading Miles some fashion tips from the pages of the latest Playboy. Hey, if my boy's going to learn about what belt to wear with what type of outfit, it may as well be coming from me!
Not really a first, but the guys were watching college football this morning and while UNC had already beat Rutgers earlier in the week, Miles was still showing his school spirit! Football on the couch is the best! It'll be even cooler when he can eat sammies with us!

1 comment:

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

He is growing up so fast! A bottle already - what a stud:-) Its such a relief when they actually take the bottle. I need to visit again, very soon. Take Care